2015 Auschwitz Trip Information
Although we have closed registration for the January "Auschwitz 70" trip, we are still accepting registration forms and deposits for our June 2015 tour.
Why should you consider an educational tour to Auschwitz with survivor Eva Kor?
- Perhaps you have had the inclination to visit Auschwitz and learn from that tragic and historic site.
- Perhaps you have felt a passion for studying the Holocaust.
- Perhaps you are fascinated by the story of Eva Kor and the twins of Auschwitz.
- Perhaps you are seeking a trip that is meaningful and different from all other trips.
- Perhaps you are seeking to make lifelong connections with interesting people from all walks of life.
- Perhaps you want to be part of history!
If you can relate to any of these, then this trip is for you. Don't let this opportunity pass you by!
For scholarship information and application materials, click here. Please note: The scholarship deadline has been extended to 4:00 p.m. January 16th.
If you have any questions, please contact Nicole Sconce, Operations Director - nicole(at)candlesholocaustmuseum.org, or call 812-234-7881.